DescriptionPemberton Dock, Llanelli's first tidal dock, was developed from a tidal wharf at some date between 1794 and 1804 and served the adjacent Cambrian Copper, later Lead, Works. According to Ordnance Survey 25in map evidence, the dock was filled in and built over between 1907 and 1916. The site has since been built over with housing.
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 16 June 2010.